Hengstler Tico 731 Totalising Counter Battery Powered High Voltage Input.
- Dimensions (H) 24 x (W) 48mm
- LCD Display 7mm Digit Height
- 12-250V AC/DC High Voltage Count Input
- 20Hz Max. Count Input Speed
- Operating Temperature -10°C to +50°C
- 7 Year Typical Battery Life, Non-replaceable
- Protection Class IP54 (Front Side)
The Hengstler 0.731.301 self-powered electronic totalising counter has been designed for use with high voltage count inputs, as a result has a slightly longer casing of 68mm. This counter has an 8 digit LCD display, it is supplied with a spring clip for easy panel mounting and is very simple to program.
Positive count input voltages of up to 250V AC/DC can be achieved when used within the maximum count input frequency of 20Hz. Connections are made using screw terminals located to the rear of the unit. This counter can be reset externally (static reset or 12-250V AC/DC voltage input) or by pressing the front reset button which can also be disabled via a bridge wire.
Please click here for further information.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!